Global FinTech investments have been hitting new record levels QoQ for the past two years. Almost every bank service now has a FinTech alternative. However, having strong technology and a niche offering is not a guaranteed path to success, especially in the financial services space. Banks have taken note of these trends and are embracing disruptive technologies for enhancing their own offerings. Open APIs, innovation challenges and startup-bank collaborations have started to gain momentum. With this as a background, Moneytech powered by Entrepreneur India has come up with a full day conference that talks about the current state of FinTech, the major trends shaping the market in the near-term and the future of business models for banks and FinTechstartups .
It is intended for attendees who want to better understand the dramatic changes that have begun to take place and that are accelerating in the global FinTech . It discusses the payment industry , the major opportunities and challenges faced by incumbents as well as FinTech startups.
Who Should attend?
- Technology companies which provide solutions to banking sector
- Investors: VC firms, Angel networks, Private equity firms
- Banking, Payments &Fintech sector firms
- Lenders: Banks, NBFCs, Online lenders
- Startups and SMEs looking for debt and equity funding
- Innovators, Disrupters and technology enthusiasts
- Foreign firms looking to launch or expand in India, firms looking for partnerships
- Regulatory and Policy making bodies, Advisors to Government of India (RBI, Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion)
- Bureaucrats & rule makers in Government of India Ministries
- Strategy Advisory & Consulting firms, Professionals in Banking & Financial services
- Accelerators & Incubators
- Entrepreneurs & Aspirants
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgConference Registration
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comExhibition Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsorship Registration
Mail at: email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.